- Do you wish you could share specific Topics from one or more of your maps with friends and /or colleagues?
- Do you often use the same Topic structures, (Master Topics), that are then re-used in other Maps and struggle to keep each instance up to date and current?
- Would you like to create Dashboard Maps containing important Topics so you can read them without the distraction of surrounding Map information that has no relevance to your focus?
Topic Tracker enables you to do all of this and more, bringing a new level of power to single users or teams.
- Topic Tracker lets you store specific Topics, with/without Sub-Topics, that can be accessed by you and other Topic Tracker users to use in your Mindjet MindManager Maps.
- Topics you add to the Topic Tracker library can be updated by you as the Topic Owner and can be “Tracked” by other Topic Tracker users by simply inserting them into their Maps from the Topic Tracker library.
- Topic Tracker can password protect Topics so only authorized Topic Tracker users can access them and/or any Sub-Topics.
- As a Topic Tracker user, you can select which Topic elements you want to see on Topics you choose to track.
- Topic Tracker offers a new layer of functionality to Mindjet MindManager for small team collaboration, although Topic Tracker can also be used within much larger team environments if desired.
- Topic Tracker is not only for Teams and offers single users the ability to create libraries of Topics which can be reused on multiple Maps while being kept up to date from one master source Topic.
Topic Tracker lets you track the following Topic Elements:
Topic Text (including Font and attributes such as Bold, Italic etc), Topic Shape, Hyperlinks, Attachments, Notes, Boundaries, Call Outs, Icons, Task Information, Text Labels, Labels (Bookmarks) and Custom Properties (Spreadsheets, Auto-calc data).
Topic Tracker lets you select the Topic elements that you are interested in seeing.
If, for example, you wanted to track a Task oriented Topic that also contained attachments, Hyperlinks and Text Notes you could choose to omit these elements in your Map by using the Sync Attribute Editor accessed from the Topic Tracker icon located on each Tracked Topic. This opens an editor which allows you to select/deselect Topic elements based on your own viewing requirements.
Supports MS Access & Two SQL platforms
Topic Tracker comes with a pre-configured Microsoft Access Database and connects to this by default upon installation but you can utilize a SQL Database if you prefer and Topic Tracker provides support for Microsoft SQL and also the open source MySQL owned by Oracle. When Topic Tracker is used with these types of Database Topics can be shared with many users from anywhere in the world.