If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you must not continue to use any Olympic Limited software after its initial trial period has expired.
“Software” means the computer Software supplied by Olympic or one of its agents/resellers together with all codes, techniques, formats, designs, concepts, methods and ideas associated with the Software.
Olympic Limited grants you a non-exclusive license to use this copy of the Software according to the following terms.
- Operate the Software on a single computer at a single location. However, you can put a copy on your own laptop or home computer and use that as well.
- Make one backup copy of the Software, which automatically is subject to this agreement.
You may not:
– Make the Software available to any person or entity other than your employees, who must use software as specified above. You may transfer this license together with the original and all backup copies of the Software, provided that the transferee notifies Olympic Limited and agrees to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, transfer, modify, create derivative works based on, or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
- Use the Software on a network (unless you pay for a separate license for each terminal or workstation from which the Software will be accessed, or acquire from Olympic Limited a license for network use.)
- Transfer the Software, or any copy, modification, or merged portion, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided for in this license.
- Distribute copies of the Software or documentation.
This Software contains valuable intellectual proprietary rights of Olympic Limited. Olympic Limited retains the title to and ownership of the Software and other proprietary rights related to the software, regardless of the form in which the original and other copies exist. You may not violate these rights. Olympic Limited may at any time replace, modify, alter, improve, enhance or otherwise change the Software.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
Olympic Limited does not warrant the performance or results that may be obtained by using the Software. Accordingly, the Software and its documentation are licensed “as is” without warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software is assumed by you. Should the Software prove defective, you (and not Olympic Limited) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing repair or correction.
Olympic Limited does not warrant that the Software is free from all bugs, errors and omissions, except as specifically provided in this agreements. There are no other warranties expressed or implied including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
No representation or other affirmation of fact by anyone shall be or shall be deemed to be a warranty by Olympic Limited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Olympic Limited shall not be liable for any direct incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits or benefits resulting from the use of the Software or arising out of any such breach of any warranty.
Olympic Limited is not your insurer for use of the Software. Your payment is based solely on the value of the Software. It is not the intention of the parties that Olympic Limited assumes responsibility for any loss occasioned by malfeasance or misfeasance, or for any loss or damage or any liability on the part of Olympic Limited by virtue of this agreement, or because of the relation hereby established.
If, notwithstanding the above provisions, there shall be any liability on the part of Olympic Limited by virtue of this agreement, or because of the relation hereby established, whether due to negligence or
otherwise, such liability is and shall be limited to a sum equal to the payment for the Software, which sum shall be paid and received as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty, and this liability shall be complete and exclusive.
The license and the right to use the Software terminate automatically if you violate any part of the agreement. In the event of termination, you must immediately destroy the Software together with all copies, modifications, and merged portions in any form.
You’re installing of this package and your use of the Software acknowledges that you have read this agreement and understand it and agree to be bound by its terms. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between us which supersedes any other communications between us with respect to the Software and accompanying materials.
Olympic Limited software and documentation are copyrighted, with all rights reserved.