WordX™ 2.0 – MindManager Microsoft Word Exports Get Even Easier!
The new version of WordX makes creating, managing and running MS Word exports of your MindManager Maps even easier. Sporting a new user interface contained in a MindManager Taskpane, this new version is quick to access and easy to use.
Unlike the native MindManager Word export, WordX enables selection of Map elements at Topic level giving you greater choice and control over what is exported. The new WordX Taskpane allows you to view and quickly select/deselect Topic elements to help you create the perfect report, book, thesis, dissertation or other document type.
Example WordX Map to Word Output
- WordX now lets you select Call Outs, Review Comments, Floating Topics, User Icons and Task Icons.
- Floating Topics can be used to create an Appendix at the end of your exported document
- Topic elements can be selected even when the current Topic does not have the element in place
- The styling for Topic Text can be overridden by using the styling directly from the Topic. Font Style, Colour, Strike-through, Bold, Italic and Underline are supported.
- New Default Export Options are applied when “tagging” new Topics making it quicker to mark up your Maps
- The export routine has been improved and now works faster and with more user feedback during the process.
- WordX 2.0 works with existing WordX Maps