If you use MindManager for creating documents of all kinds then download WordX and see how easy it is to create flexible documents from your Maps
The Next Generation of Microsoft Word Export for Mindjet MindManager
WordX makes it possible to export your Mindjet MindManager Map content to Microsoft Word without having to concern yourself too much with Map structure. WordX enables you to quickly “Mark-up” your map and create a MS Word output that is easily adjusted while maintaining the current view of your map. You cab now choose which Topics export and there is no need to filter out unwanted export content so you can support your current Map view and content.
This new ground up development of our earlier OPTi-Word add-in uses a new ribbon menu interface so you can see all your export options in view at the same time without the need for switching in/out of alternative tabs/dialogs.
See what else is new!
- WordX now lets you select more options at Topic level such as Hyperlinks, Attachments, Images etc. giving you more control than ever.
- The export routine has been improved and now works faster and with more user feedback during the process.
- You can now select all Topics in the Map that have the same base style applied making it easier to format Map Topics in groups when you want to try a new look.
- There is a new Default Export option which can be customized to enable quick exports of your Maps.
- Page breaks can be added on demand now helping to separate and space your content
- The new single ribbon interface makes it easy to use and see at a glance what attributes the selected Topic will use.
- Map markup has been retained making WordX compatible with existing Maps used with OPTi-Word.
WordX is available to trial for 15 days with full functionality and MindManager 2017 users can upgrade for a reduced price of £10 per license.